Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ballincollig, IrelandApply Now
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist (contract role)
VMware is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join our expanding recruiting team. We have set up an in-house team who proactively support the recruiting function. For us, talent readiness is a top priority, so we are searching for someone who understands the challenges we face daily in hiring the top talent within our industry.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Flexible resource capable of various types of pipelining, research and candidate generation (At the discretion of assigned Staffing Manager)
- Req Alignment
- Community Req Alignment
- Research Alignment
- Strategic Pipelining
- Focused entirely on passive and/or external candidate generation
- Accountable for delivery of high volumes of candidates (predicated on specialization within T.A. and narrow but extensive focus on generation vs. account management)
- Responsible for creating detailed sourcing plans that include candidate or outcome delivery commitments/estimates (focused on time and quantity) for each project or req alignment
- Responsible for ensuring accurate capture of sourcing metrics and the analysis and utilization of that data to produce improved ROI for candidate engagement activities
- Performance of ‘on demand’ talent pool research and data analysis designed to meet requested business requirements
- Performance of ‘future readiness’ talent pool research and data analysis at an established regular cadence designed to build market knowledge and ensure robust pipelines of talent to address VMware’s future needs
- Cultivate individuals and pools of talent in efforts to build pipelines for future needs
- Responsible for compact, focused candidate screens and subsequent delivery of relevant candidate information for consumption by SPs/Recruiters and HMs
- Responsible for creation and sustaining strong partnerships with Staffing Partners, Recruiters and Staffing Partners within the business where they’re engaged, has a clear understanding of the relevant organizational structure they’re supporting and talent generation implications.
Drive Operational Excellence via consistent and appropriate use of Workday Recruiting for candidate and data entry, creation and utilization of sourcing plans and detailed analysis designed to improve ROI of candidate generation activities over time.
Utilize available tools and trainings (Sourcing Specialist Cross Training, Mentoring) to flexibly deliver world class candidate generation and research across different businesses, roles and geographies.
Driven to Deliver
Ability to consistently exceed expectations around quantity of candidates, quality of candidates, impact of pipelines and research and to analyze and improve outcomes and process.
Intense intellectual curiosity that motivates to learn more about talent pools, talent trends, immediate and emerging needs and business objectives. Inquisitive about candidate discovery, engagement and assessment tools, emergent trends, technologies and processes.
Connecting dots. Skillfully gathering data, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information and in turn utilizing that analysis to make decisions or recommendations regarding talent pools, campaigns and projects.
Be a change agent. Model a positive and willing attitude by effectively responding to diverse challenges and demands. Different hiring scenarios will require different sourcing solutions and it will be important to identify and embrace the customer’s (Staffing Managers) needs to deliver the best possible solution in each situation.
Building rapport with Talent Acquisition stakeholders based upon aligning against current and future talent and research needs and delivering against those commitments.
Think broadly. Be a model for proactively working across boundaries; identify silos and solutions to break down barriers.
Proactively communicate up, down, across and outbound. Awareness of all key stakeholders and communication needs. Ensure TA shows up as one team in all communications. Identify and utilize verbiage designed to deliver optimum results from candidates.
Have a deep understanding of the client's business, including strategic direction, priorities and goals and translating that to the relevant candidates and candidate pools.
Ability to connect with candidates, establish trust and utilize strong relationships to deliver optimum outcomes to all stakeholders including candidates, T.A. and hiring teams.
Identify, Initiate and cultivate mutually beneficial key working relationships within T.A. and with talent.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.