Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Manager, M&A Integration, Go-To-Market Operations
Austin, TexasApply Now
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
The M&A, GTM Operations team directs all program management efforts related to acquisitions and divestitures for Operations related to Sales, Compensation, Professional Services, Education, Partners, Renewals, and Install Base Services. As a key member of this team, the Manager will report to the Director, M&A Integration, GTM Operations.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Based on project workload and scope, responsibility will range from partnering on Execution to Diligence and Strategy
- Provide project coordination and management on M&A deal activities between VMware and newly acquired teams
- Serve as a point of contact to assist acquired teams navigate VMware tools and processes
- Maintain Integration Project Plans and Playbooks for all areas within GTM Operations
- Collaborate with Director on each project to develop time lines, responsibilities and custom activities necessary to execute
- Distribute meeting notes and follow-up on outstanding action items
- Drive follow-up activities in collaboration with all groups associated with the GTM Ops work streams
- Drive resolution of any conflicts and escalate as needed to avoid roadblocks
- Develop and document process flows for legacy and to-be processes
- Create, update, and maintain project plans, weekly status reports and management reports
- Partner with GTM Operations teams to create training documentation to support the onboarding process
- Assist in developing business requirements for IT projects related to integration efforts
- Support cross functional M&A team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of project management or M&A Integration experience in Operations
- Project management skills with the ability to complete time sensitive projects is critical
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Intermediate MS Office, Visio, and SharePoint skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work independently and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and ability to maintain professionalism in diverse circumstances
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Navigates effectively and thrives in working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization. Has a tolerance for ambiguity
- Software Industry and SaaS Company Experience
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun. Additionally we would like:
- Hardware Industry experience
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce.com and Oracle applications
- Enterprise Company Experience
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.