EUC Inside Sales Associate
Austin, Texas - USApply Now Job ID R1911200
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Field Support ISA will be tasked with assisting and supporting Sales team members in selling the company's products and services. A typical day involves speaking with Core Inside Sales counterparts, Field Sales Reps, Partner Sales Reps to discuss customer accounts that are considering purchasing VMware solutions. Field Support ISR’s are chartered to help the field sales team in closing sales, quoting, and placing orders. Field Support ISR’s will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via the VMware sales model while improving revenue and margin generation in support of the sales team. This role includes people who love to win, have strong business ethics and phenomenal communication skills. Working as part of a team that includes multiple business units is very important, as well as the ability to navigate a complex sales cycle with many of VMware’s largest accounts.
- Support transactional sales cycles in partnership with aligned EUC Specialists, Core ISR’s, and Client Executives
- Position and articulate the full VMware EUC solution set to customers and channel partners
- Optimize Field Sales productivity through the operational & administrative sales duties
- Help grow sales funnel through inbound lead response
- Uncover new sales opportunities and transition larger deals to the EUC Specialists
- Assisting sales representatives in tracking rare contract data for existing accounts
- Providing quotes and general information to VMware customers and partners
- Receiving, fulfilling, and tracking orders in accordance with specific customers’ needs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Copyright © 2016 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub