Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Director of Dell Channel Synergy Execution and Activation
Austin, TexasApply Now
The Director WW Dell and VMware Channel Synergy PM has global accountability for the execution of strategies defined to drive synergies between VMware and Dell channel partners.
This is an execution and activation focused position. The ideal candidate is a talented business leader with an exceptional track record of executing large and complex Sales/Partner transformation initiatives driving channel business growth. The role requires experience working with sales, a deep understanding of the field and partner organizations, confirmed portfolio/program management track record, and outstanding cross-group collaboration.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility of successful execution of on-the-truck initiatives to drive synergy with Dell Channel, that will drive and grow the $1.55B plan tied VMW Dell Channel
- Work cross-functionally to design and execute joint initiatives to:
- Manage and grow joint route-to-market with Dell Channel
- Activate and penetrate Dell Channel Sales and Partners
- Net new partner recruitment for VMW from existing Dell Ecosystem
- Net new VMWare customers and growing existing customers
- Own the Run the Business with Dell Channel Management (WW and regional)
- Influence and drive alignment with senior Sales/Sales Ops leaders within Dell and VMWare (at Sr. Director, VP/GM level) to get buy-in and successfully execute joint initiatives
- Manage the total wallet of channel incentives to Dell to track effectiveness of investments
- Closely align with Dell/VMware Marketing departments to ensure Sales plays and joint solution campaigns are effectively brought to our joint partners, funded and deployed in market
- 15+ years’ experience in partner sales/sales planning/sales operations in a leadership role.
- Project and Program Management Skills: Experience in estimation, planning, design, and implementation of Sales/Partner transformation efforts at software companies. Effective in influencing and making high quality decisions and taking decisive action
- Leadership Management: Strong experience driving Sales transformation initiatives that involved working with Senior Sales Leaders (at Sr. Director, VP/GM level) to influence, drive alignment and successfully execute.
- Process Improvement Skills: Ability to analyze poorly defined areas and processes within a cross-functional organization. Effective in implementing new and improved processes
- Business Leadership Skills: Strong, team-oriented leadership skills. Able to frame and confront issues and make tough decisions. Self-directed with strong initiative
- Communication Skills: Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations
- Influencing and Interpersonal Skills: Able to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Able to creatively drive consensus
- Knowledge, understanding / past experience with Dell/EMC is a plus.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.