Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
Austin, TexasApply Now
As a member of the Global Compensation Operations, Enablement and Consulting Support Team reporting to the Senior Manager, you will provide consultative, technical and analytical support to the team and will be responsible for a broad range of projects including global pay equity, management of compensation technology/tools related projects and support of strategic compensation programs. This is a hands-on role which requires the ability to perform detailed, analytical and technical tasks simultaneously, while maintaining strict confidentiality of employee information at all times.
- Manage, coordinate and analyze global pay equity analyses
- Provides support for all compensation initiatives globally (AMER, APAC, EMEA) – allowances, etc.
- Participate in the development and completion of compensation programs and initiatives as such pay, equity and incentive
- Partner with other HR functions including shared services, HR systems, internal transfers, staffing and diversity and inclusion teams on a variety of compensation related projects and issues
- Partner with HRIS to ensure successful compensation project implementations
- Proactively identify opportunities for system and process improvements
- Assist the compensation team with special projects
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests
- Develop and document practices and protocols for key processes. Ensure team members are cross-trained on key responsibilities
- Represent the team in cross-functional meetings and other forums, providing back-up coverage for the team leader as applicable
- Mentor, train and provide guidance to junior level team members
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 5-7 years+ relevant compensation experience
- LATAM compensation experience, a plus
- Experience with US/Global pay equity philosophy and analyses
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, including how to use pivot tables, VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE and other functions necessary to conduct non-routine data audits
- Experience with HR systems desired (ex: Workday, PeopleFluent, MarketPay)
- Strong analytical thinking skills in order to produce complete and extensive analyses for new or ambiguous issues and problems requiring attention to detail – often under time constraints
- High proficiency in making decisions by consistently proposing quality solutions and answers to issues by gathering extensive data, conducting research and presenting a recommendation
- Strong communication skills via phone, e-mail and in-person; Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization from employees to executives and external consultants
- Experience championing customer service initiatives and consistently seeking proactive ways to support customers;
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing priorities by leveraging effective time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced, globally matrixed environment
*Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Financial Analysis, Business, Economics or related field, or directly related work experience
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.