Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Alliance Marketing ManagerJob ID R1905281-1 Date posted 04/20/2019
The Alliance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving VMware’s field marketing strategy with strategic alliance and OEM partners across the United States and Latin America. This individual will support the strategy, development, management, and measurement of customer engagement, demand generation, pipeline creation and revenue-generating programs in conjunction with our field marketing organizations and internal program teams. This role will be pivotal in developing and promoting programs with joint team members to build plans and achieve alliance revenue goals. This person will align and work closely with the alliance cross-functional sales, marketing, and operations teams to accelerate the delivery programs that support joint revenue objectives across VMware and our alliance partners. We are looking for a team member that can lead and accelerate business across strategic alliances.
- Incorporate motivating, innovative, and creative new ways and ideas to develop relationships and programs tied to our strategic alliances
- Act as an essential team member between VMware and the alliance sales and marketing teams
- Help develop and drive joint marketing strategies and annual plans that will execute quarterly and are in sync with overall alliance and geo marketing objectives
- Work closely with VMware alliance and field/global marketing team members to develop campaigns, content, sales programs and enablement programs that drive closed won revenue
- Collaborate with alliance marketing teams to uncover and execute unique marketing opportunities that drive competitive edge
- Track key performance indicators across all campaigns and programs to increase demand and conversion of qualified opportunities
- Work with alliances to refine reporting results and analyze data/metrics performance to ensure continuous improvement of GTM strategy
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with industry trends and competition, and apply that knowledge in daily work
- Help to provide relevant content for QBR, MBR and executive presentations in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent communication across multiple internal teams and work to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Track and report on key performance indicators across jointly developed programs
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.