Senior Product Manager
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to be part of our Workspace ONE team, within the VMware End-User Computing division. This position is targeted towards our Mobile Flows service and related projects with integration, security, massive scale, high availability, high throughput and low latency in mind. Improving employee experiences and productivity is the next frontier in the digital workspace evolution. Mobile Flows service is foundational for this journey and is an important component of our Workspace One platform. You have familiarity with iPaaS, hpaPaas, API gateways and open identity standards such as SAML, OAuth2. You enjoy getting technical and working closely with engineers to ensure the delivered product meets customer requirements. You have experience working across multiple organizations, delivering services that are utilized by multiple product with different goals. You can drive consensus in complex environments and quickly solve and resolve any challenges. You have experience creating and nurturing a partner ecosystem for your product.
- Work with customers to understand their business challenges, explain to them our vision and identify features and improvements for our products
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that exceeds expectations
- Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Ability to take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a strategy, product vision and a roadmap
- Ability to prioritize and eliminate day to day challenges during the entire SDLC
- Ability to collect and process data, build reports and drive data driven decisions
- Ruthless at scope prioritization
- Work with marketing teams to create appropriate GTM plans
- Define, track, interpret, and report on key product success metrics
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services
- Prior experience with low code, no code platforms and automation frameworks
- Prior experience with iPaaS, hpaPaaS preferred
- Prior experience with application security and open identity standards such as OAuth 2, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features in a complex technical context
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- 4+ years of product management or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
This position is eligible for the JoinEUC referral campaign.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub