Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
Account Services Associate - New GraduateJob ID R1810030 Date posted 11/28/2018
- Account Services Associate – New Grad
VMware Customer New Graduate Opportunities:
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning UEM software solutions, the Workspace ONE team is actively seeking an Account Services Associate
As an Account Services Associate, you will interact daily with clients at multiple organizational levels and have the opportunity to further develop VMware’s relationships to directly impact the company’s bottom line. Serving as the first point of contact for our Workspace ONE customers, our Account Services Associates drive client satisfaction by providing customer support to build relationships, references and revenue.
VMware’s Workspace ONE is the global leader and innovator in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Email Management, and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility.
Workspace ONE empowers organizations across a wide variety of industries to deploy, secure, track and manage all of their mobile assets with advanced analytics and reporting. With Workspace ONE, corporate IT departments can streamline and automate the management and support of mobile devices; reduce the cost and effort of device deployments; and increase IT efficiencies and response times.
As the largest mobile device management provider, Workspace ONE offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution and delivers an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.
- Answer incoming client calls professionally and efficiently
- Assist with initial product questions and technical tasks
- Document and communicate business and technical requirements
- Utilize a leading edge CRM system, Salesforce.com, for sales opportunity distribution, tracking, and reporting
- Process client requests and technical issues in accordance with the Account Services Team operating procedures
- Follow up on customer requests and act as customer’s advocate to AirWatch internally
- Prepare and distribute required reports for internal meetings
- Utilize features of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to customize presentations, create detailed spreadsheets, models and proposals
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with clients to identify, clarify and capture complex technical requirements
- Account Management or Client Services experience in a B2B environment supporting clients with recurring revenue a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to work independently, use solid judgment and create “client-ready” deliverables
- Professional attitude and presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.