Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
New Grad - Product Development - Admin Experience, EUC
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Workspace ONE UEM Admin Experience team, you will develop and improve products and services across geographical boundaries to deliver well integrated solutions working closely with other engineering organizations within VMware. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop highly reusable UI framework and component blocks
- Develop automated unit tests and integration tests
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure high-quality and proper acceptance criteria
- Analyze performance and scalability of existing applications and services
- Evangelize standards, methodology/process improvements, and tooling in support of engineering initiatives and goals
- Participate in code reviews
- Break complex requirements into tangible deliverables with estimates
- Analyze product requirements and determine innovative technical solutions
- Work independently and effectively in a team
- Knowledge in one or more of the programming languages: C++, C# or Java programming
- Knowledge in SQL Server or any other mainstream RDBMS
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC application
- Experience developing UI in Angular or ReactJS
- Hands on experience in Git or bitbucket
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with Cloud based services, Microservices a Cloud Computing class or similar experience
- Willingness to contribute to open source projects is a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.