New Grad - End User Computing - UEM Field Engineer
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This position is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Field Engineer focused on technical aspects of End-User Computing (EUC) within VMware accounts. The UEM Field Engineer will work directly with customers to evangelize and foster the VMware Modern Management story. You will be part of a seasoned and bright team with a culture of open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer success. The UEM Field Engineer role is a highly visible and impactful role to the adoption of VMware software and solutions by customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Accelerate Modern Management deployments with VMware professional services, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners, and value-added resellers (VARs)
- 200-level technical competency in specific products (including services offerings)
- Participate in customer and team relationship building Engage with engineering to drive product direction based on customer needs
- Expedite support resolutions with by providing white glove treatment of key customers
- Enable VMware sales OEMs and partners with sales, marketing, and technical collateral
- Technical validation assistance
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, IT, or relevant field of study
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation abilities
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable to quickly learn new products and technologies
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating system and Windows application deployment, configuration, and management
- Understanding of desktop packaging, distribution, and provisioning technologies
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems; iOS and Android, including MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) technologies
- Experience with Identity Access Management systems
- Knowledge of end point security, remediation, and imaging
- Experience with using performance and debugging tools, and also scripting and automation
*This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub