Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
Intern - Admin Experience, EUC
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of Admin Experience team, you will be challenged to build creative solutions for our customers by solving complex problems in a team-focused environment. You will have the opportunity to grow in our flexible and dynamic environment, challenge your thinking, and influence the future of technology.
You will learn:
- Design and Implement various UI modules for UEM Console ensuring scalability, performance and security
- knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns.
- a good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Document best practices and architectural references in developing and deploying product solutions
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes
- Pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Coursework (in some) of the following: Algorithms, Data Structures, Storage and\or Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Machine Learning, Compilers, Networking, Distributed Systems, Analytics, Web Development
- Knowledge in one or more of the programming languages: C++, C# or Java programming
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC application
- Experience developing UI in Angular or ReactJS
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with Cloud based services, Microservices a Cloud Computing class or similar experience
- Willingness to contribute to open source projects is a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.