Inside EUC Sales Specialist
Atlanta, Georgia - USApply Now Job ID R1911323-2
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning mobility software solutions, VMware is actively seeking experienced sales professionals to join our team as Inside Sales Specialists.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based demonstrations, developing customer relationships, driving new business within an assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, sales experience, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards.
End-User Computingfocuses on business mobility, producing enterprise software, services and products that cater to the digital and mobile environments that businesses take advantage of to become more effective. EUC helps increase business productivity by providing more connection points with customers. EUC itself is one of VMware's largest and most profitable business units, with some of the world's largest corporations as customers.
- Prospect and respond to incoming leads to build and maintain a pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
- Execute a consultative sales strategy and manage the full sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Demonstrate key elements of software solution to prospective customers through online web demonstrations and answers feature and functional questions.
- Work closely with Professional Services team to demonstrate and scale our solution to meet individual client needs
- Prepare and present contracts, close contracts, and monitor relationship through implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field
- 2-7 years of sales experience with a minimum of 2 years B2B lead generation and technical sales experience
- A passion and proven track record for driving the full sales life-cycle including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, and closing.
- Experience executing a consultative sales strategy while presenting technology-oriented solutions experience with software is a plus.
- Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles preferred
- Demonstrated ability in a strategic sales role a plus
- Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM system highly desired
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub