Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
IB Services Business Analyst II
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
This position will report to the IB Services Advance Team Manager of Renewals Operations. She/he understands complex processes, programs and policies; applying knowledge and experience to meet SLAs while exceeding Customer and Partner’s expectations; has appropriate computer skills and knowledge to manipulate our proprietary databases and communicates to internal business partners. In charge of Special Pricing Accounts, Top Deal Customers and/or AirWatch Renewals. Finally, applies Customer service skills to maximize satisfaction, understands business metrics and accurately reports relevant data and concerns, escalating to management as appropriate.
He/she will have the main responsibility to provide accurate and on time delivery of the assigned work with regards to quotes, customer service and overall sales support responsibilities. This position will include the following responsibilities:
- Management of renewal case requests in CRM
- Creation, management, delivery and revision of support renewal quotes in Oracle ERP
- Research of partner segmentation and line of businesses to define the customer relationships (discounting etc.) to develop and supply accurate support renewal quotes
- Delivery of quote volumes within the established time and quality, as defined in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Escalation and remediation of data challenges with data integrity teams that impact the quoting process.
- Inquiry and ticket management resolution based on sales operations, sales or channel service requests.
- Sales lifecycle & CRM systems (Oracle, Salesforce.com, SAP, etc.)
- Experience with managing and resolving renewals data challenges
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with strong communication skills Oracle Service Contracts & Quoting is a plus
- Team work and collaboration
- Quick learner
- English Level above 90% both Oral and Written
- Great interpersonal skills
- Very organized
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work in a self-directed team environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to set realistic expectations and timelines – meets required deadlines and timelines
- Ability to research and resolve complex issues
- 2-5 years of support renewals quoting, new software license quoting, deal management or account management experience.
- Experience supporting and engaging with channel partners, end user customer and sales
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in transnational companies (+18 months)
- Prior experience in software industry, specifically in Quote to Cash processes
- Experience in Renewals Standard Quoting (+12 months for Internal Employees)
- Basic to intermediate working knowledge on the following Microsoft or similar software packages – Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, web sites
- Quality – Standards Experience
- EBS Oracle knowledge is a plus
- SFDC knowledge is a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.