Atlanta, Georgia - USApply Now Job ID R1812386
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, collaboration, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
VMware Digital Workspace Automation Engineering and Development is based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This is a new role on a team paving the way for the internal implementation of the VMware Workspace ONE Digital Workspace. This role will be responsible for creating and developing creative solutions for implementation hurdles in the digital workspace. This will include the automation of server deployments to the development of scripts and programs to solve unique problems.
Programming and scripting languages. Solid knowledge of bash or Powershell
Foundation in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C#
Foundation of Operating Systems
5+ Years of experience
Automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
Understanding of security fundamentals
Knowledge of DevOps Principles
Benefits of being a VMware employee:
- EPIC2Values: Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers & Community
- ContinuousLearningandGrowthOpportunities: take advantage of opportunities including course work, training and conferences, and career tracks.
- Engaging,CollaborativeEnvironment: our offices support our culture of innovation and creativity. We have designed our spaces to break down traditional barriers of physical walls and create an environment to promote learning, teamwork and collaboration.
- Peopletakingcareofpeople: Generous vacation, sick time, paid parental leave, and even time you can take to donate your time to a charity of your choosing.
- Wanttoseemore? Take a peek… https://careers.vmware.com/benefits
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub