Data Analyst - CloudHealth by VMware
Boston, MassachusettsApply Now
CloudHealth by VMware is the global leader in Cloud Management with over 4000 customer, 200 partners and managing over $8 billion in Cloud spend. CloudHealth provides data analytics platform for interactive analysis for Cloud cost, security and governance across multiple cloud environments; both public and private.
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for building resources for our customers to enable them to understand, analyze and optimize their Hybrid Cloud environment. You should possess a strong technical background with experience in supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
As a Data Analyst, you will be a part of a growing team at an innovative technology company experiencing strong growth in the market. Work with a dynamic and agile team to scale a global organization and build the industry’s leading customer support experience; we are not your ordinary customer support team.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Perform data analysis and problem solving on customer questions and develop content for self-service features to assist future customer inquiry on business-critical topics
- Assist with customer data analysis and reconciliations questions and issues
- Working with a cross functional team, design and manage customer facing self service center based on operational knowledge build by the team and across the organization
- Define and execute article quality review process to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage new and incoming article content (review and publish) to ensure accuracy, quality and correctness
- Responsible for operational support of knowledge base tools and publishing capabilities
- Experience in using or documenting cloud technologies, enterprise applications or data center infrastructure
- Strong written communication skills in technical environment or other related fields
- Strong data analysis, financial analysis, or other complex problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer facing roles with strong verbal skills and experience presenting solutions to complex problems to customers or partners.
- Technical documentation or publishing (web) experience
- Technology training or customer presentations
- Experience with Knowledge Base and Web Publishing tools
- Financial or Data Analytics experience
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub