Regional Marketing Manager - EMEA
London, - United KingdomApply Now Job ID R1910677
CloudHealth by VMware provides the world’s most trusted software platform for accelerating business transformation in the cloud. More than 4,500 organizations globally rely on CloudHealth to manage over $8B in combined cloud spend, based on the platform’s ability to easily manage cost, ensure security compliance, improve governance and automate actions across multi-cloud environments. Known for offering the highest levels of data integrity throughout an organization’s entire cloud journey, CloudHealth is the platform of choice for leading enterprises and service providers, such as Intuit, Yelp, Dow Jones, Zendesk, Skyscanner and SHI. The company was acquired by VMware in October.
Regional Marketing Manager - EMEA
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a bilingual or multilingual Marketing Manager to help drive awareness and demand-generation programs to support the revenue growth of our European business. You will plan, execute and lead events, campaigns and programs to help the company meet its growth targets.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Drive the CloudHealth marketing plan for EMEA regions of coverage to build awareness, demand and pipeline acceleration.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Regional Marketing Manager to plan overall regional strategy.
- Lead and manage multichannel and integrated campaigns including events, digital, account-based programs to drive KPIs and MQLs.
- Develop and execute a rolling field and channel marketing plan including budget management responsibility.
- Proactively engage with a partner ecosystem of MSPs to expand audience, routes to market and drive co-marketing campaigns.
- Be the in-region expert for all things EMEA, building relationships with key regional stakeholders and actively communicate marketing recommendations to expand the CloudHealth business in target markets.
- Understand GTM objectives and use marketing techniques to creatively address the needs of the business.
- Identify net new marketing opportunities, reaching out to marketing ‘prospects’ to build and grow our presence in emerging markets.
- Understand and communicate product value proposition and messaging to define promotional activities and support product launches.
- Manage quarterly metrics for all marketing programs and resulting influence on sales pipeline.
- Manage consistent communication on plan, successes, challenges with key sales stakeholders. Become a marketing partner with sales.
- Willingness to travel EMEA wide to events and meetings with some travel to the U.S HQ in Boston.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in German or French.
- Fluent in English
- 7+ years SaaS experience in a channel or field marketing role for EMEA
- Demonstrable experience in driving multichannel and integrated campaigns
- Partner marketing engagement and MDF management
- Experience planning and executing customer-facing campaigns, events and programs
- Deep understanding of sales funnel, lead lifecycle and acceleration
- Extremely sales focused with demonstrable experience of how collaborating with sales has lead to successful campaigns
- Customer centric, putting the customer at the forefront of everything you do
- Strong communication skills and collaboration skills, with the ability to manage and build relationships with stakeholders across EMEA region; sales, global marketing and customer success
- Proficient in SalesForce
- Analytical, creative and good sense of humour
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub