Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Global Business Development & Alliances Lead Azure/AWS (Remote)Job ID R1905166-2 Date posted 04/24/2019
CloudHealth Technologies by VMware is seeking a Senior Manager Lead of Business Development who will focus on managing, developing, and monetizing CloudHealth’s global, strategic partnerships.
You’re an entrepreneurial individual with demonstrated expertise and success in identifying, developing and programmatically executing revenue and go-to-market opportunities that expand the revenues and global reach of CloudHealth by VMware. You are adept at building trusted relationships at executive and operational levels, serving as CloudHealth’s business and technical subject matter expert influencing the strategic and operational decisions of our strategic partners. You identify ways to improve the status-quo as a means to achieve execution excellence. You are self-sufficient and excel in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Identify and develop new revenue streams and go-to-market alignment opportunities with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and other named strategic partners, which support the short and long-term revenue objectives of CloudHealth by VMware
- Develop and implement global, cross-functional business plans with CloudHealth by VMware and the partner that achieve mutual revenue objectives
- Facilitate the alignment between CloudHealth by VMware and partner; global sales, channel sales, sales operations, sales enablement and marketing to develop trusted relationships and field execution
- Develop domain expertise in cloud computing technologies, the CloudHealth by VMware platform, emerging technologies, and the partner’s technology needed to have strategic product discussions
- Evangelize CloudHealth by VMware value-proposition and competitive differentiation to multiple organizational levels (including Executives) of our target partners
- Gather information about the strategic partners, as a means for establishing a sound strategy and related tactics
- Support CloudHealth’s marketing and product functions through local execution, gathering useful insights and intelligence and identifying additional areas of alignment with target partners
- Continually assess the strategic, financial and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and risks
- Provide a consistent cadence of executive and operational communications and meetings necessary to achieve all objectives
- Drive active engagement and quarterly business reviews between executive level stakeholders at CloudHealth by VMware and our partners
- Deliver, measure and achieve high-level of partner satisfaction and ease of doing business with CloudHealth by VMware
- Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of revenue-measured, business development experience in the technology market; ideally aligned to cloud technologies, SaaS solutions, and data center technologies
- 2+ years in leadership positions requiring high levels of situational awareness and with increasing scope and responsibility
- Trusted relationships with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure decision-making teams; preferably having demonstrated experience in establishing and enabling global go-to-market execution with these partners, their channel partners, technology partners and systems integrators
- Strong program and organizational management skills; ability to coordinate and drive results across multiple programs/projects simultaneously with senior leadership, technical subject matter experts, and cross-functional teams; monitor progress, proactively identify risks and hold contributors accountable for responsibilities and actions
- Strong technical aptitude characterized by the ability to understand technical concepts, value proposition and benefits and translate them to a wide variety of stakeholder audiences
- Executive presence, business acumen, and the ability to influence as a trusted business partner, contributing to the overall strategic and operational efforts; ability to influence leaders and partners at all levels with an engaging, collaborative, and diplomatic interpersonal style
- Willingness and an ability to travel ~20%
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.