Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Cloudhealth - Senior Solution Engineer - PresalesJob ID R1905218 Date posted 04/23/2019
CloudHealth Technologies by VMware is looking for highly motivated, visionaries who will be responsible for providing account management, technical advisory, and relationship oversight for our strategic accounts.
You love being on the front lines of the business partnering with best-in-class customers, internal executives, and developers to communicate technical context required to make improvements to the customer experience and software solutions. You’re looking for an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution and possess a strong technical background with experience supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic customers.
- Improve customer value by applying standard methodologies and standardization across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide teamwork, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Oversee and lead customer onboarding, strategic planning, consultative services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Work with customers to demonstrate key integrations with Datadog, Alert Logic, New Relic, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in pre/post-sales account management, consulting, or professional services.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Ability to guide customers through their software implementation and drive adoption is a key requirement.
- The ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, using company resources to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and social skills.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.