Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Client Support
Technical Support EngineerJob ID R1904846 Date posted 04/16/2019
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a highly self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for providing world-class technical support for our customers in a dynamic startup environment. You should possess a strong technical background with experience in supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
Be a part of a growing team at an innovative technology company experiencing striking growth in the market. Work with a dynamic and agile team to scale a region.
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate, and/or provide resolution to customer support tickets.
- Reproduce, document and call out product defects to the Engineering team.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and feature requirements to Engineering and Product Management.
- Identify commonly asked questions and generate knowledge base articles, FAQs, and videos based on this content.
- Improve existing product documentation and craft new feature documentation based on technical specifications and reviews provided by Engineering.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent technical certifications and experience.
- 3+ years of providing technical support for enterprise customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills as a go-getter with a lot of intellectual curiosity.
- Finance and data analytics experience preferred.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute, or Microsoft Azure.
- Bonus: Experience with software Quality Assurance testing (Manual and/or automated).
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.