Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Enterprise Account Executive (CloudHealth by VMware)Job ID R1904526 Date posted 04/15/2019
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for dynamic Account Executives with prior experience in software or solutions selling to drive our expansion and global presence.
You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating our company's growth. No prospect is ever unattainable. You strive to network your way into high value accounts and exceed all expectations.
- Manage an assigned territory with the goal of increasing company revenue by generating sales from new opportunities.
- Prepare & implement a territory plan that identifies specific “profile fit” targets.
- Demonstrate solution selling techniques, leveraging deep product knowledge, to uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- A BS/BA, or equivalent.
- A background in IT, SaaS, or cloud computing.
- 6+ years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Previous quota responsibility and a track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to map and align solution value to Key Stakeholders within an organization.
- Proven executive level persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience with complex sales cycles and Enterprise acquisition processes.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers, as well as within the organization.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our platform.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.