Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Product Manager
Boston, MassachusettsApply Now
CloudHealth Technologies by VMware is the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry. We provide integrated reporting, recommendations, and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments.
CloudHealth Technologies partners with many of the largest enterprise cloud consumers in the world, serving more than 3,000 customers, 55,000+ users and managing over $4.1B in public cloud spend.
The Sr. Product Manager for our Platform business unit will be focused on creating our next generation platform for the CloudHealth offering. This is focused on delivering microservices at scale, using react-based UIs on a kubernetes-based backend. The role will be deeply technical in providing functional and non-functional requirements for services and frameworks that will be utilized by our feature teams.
This role will drive a transformation of our product being a web-based, SaaS tool into a platform used by the largest companies in the world for management of their cloud and datacenter inventory using an extensible integration model for adding and retrieving data.
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our customers, our users, and their needs.
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components the Platform group works on.
- Build & maintain a working understanding of the underlying architecture & designs supporting your primary areas of focus.
- Work with your Director of Product to define and prioritize product deliverables for our customers.
- Work with a Core Team of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirement stories that define product solutions to customer needs, define phased execution of requirements where necessary, and answer questions as needed.
- Collaborate with extended, cross-functional teams on requirements.
- Participate in product team reviews of strategy, roadmap & product requirements.
- Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process for your Core Team that defines feature commitments for upcoming sprints, taking into account the multi-faceted needs of business (e.g. committed epics, customer enhancements, usability).
- Participate in the sprint planning with your Core Team, including a review of the previous sprint, an overview of an upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items.
- Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta.
- Work with Technical Documentation team to ensure relevant collateral is prepared to support release.
- 5+ years’ experience in a technology company.
- 3+ years professional experience in a product or engineering role for a SaaS product.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams.
- Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Background in user experience a plus.
- BS or BA, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering.
- Must be a team player and be comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or another major public cloud a strong plus.
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.