Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Senior Customer Success ManagerJob ID R1904457 Date posted 03/29/2019
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a top-tier Senior Customer Success Manager with prior experience managing strategic accounts, including account renewal, adoption and expansion responsibilities. This role will report into our Customer Success organization. The vision of the Customer Success organization is to build a community of champions for the platform by driving positive outcomes and experience.
You're a high-energy, relationship builder who is eager to work internally and externally to deliver value to customers. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customer’s business, and how our products can help them achieve their goals. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing success.
- Lead a book of high-profile accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- Travel onsite to customers 25-50%.
- 7+ years of account management or customer success experience
- Meaningful experience in a B2B and SaaS company
- A strategic approach to problem solving
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise
- BS/BA or equivalent
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.