Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Senior Account Executive
London, United KingdomApply Now
CloudHealth Technologies by VMware has an incredible opportunity for dynamic Solutions Specialist with prior experience in software or solutions selling across the Global Fortune 200. Come join our rapidly growing team as we accelerate business transformations in the cloud with the most trusted cloud management software platform. Our high-performing Sales team is harnessing the biggest technology trend in a generation as we build something incredible here at CloudHealth Tech.
You're a high-energy, creative Senior Salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out, building stellar relationships with executive partners and crushing all your goals.
• Lead a territory with designated named global enterprise accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining enterprise customers.
• Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
• Participate in AWS / Azure events and seminars.
• Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
• Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
• Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
• Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers. Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
• Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
• Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
• BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background
• 8+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business across the Fortune 200
• Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
• Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise account
• Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution and services
• Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.