Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Inside Sales Rep
Munich, GermanyApply Now
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
CloudHealth is a VMware company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. We're growing fast and are welcoming top talent to fill dozens of open positions across the world. Join our family of technology-enthusiasts and help us achieve our mission to help accelerate business transformations in the cloud.
Inside Sales Representative – HealthCloud
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) role will work within an assigned territory to sell training products and services to VMware’s customers. These products offer training to VMware’s customers solely on the company’s software solutions. The ISR will be expected to qualify and position the value and need for training with each customer and align the customer’s needs.
Leads will be followed up by an ISR based on campaigns and customers’ balance of credits. An ISR will be expected to develop their own territory and work against quarterly sales targets.
Each ISR needs to exploit multiple sales channels, developing good rapport with customers quickly. A friendly demeanour coupled with a strong sales acumen is imperative for this position.
• Become an expert in VMWare products and services through our sales and technical training programme
• Achieve or exceed quarterly financial targets for the assigned territory
• Report back weekly on progress throughout each quarter and maintain accurate customers records, activity and pipeline reports within Salesforce
• Accountable for forecasting for the given territory
• Work with other sales facing groups in VMware to grow business opportunities
• Using a consultative sales approach engage directly with VMWare’s customers and partners to sell solutions
• Work with VMware’s services and sales teams to identify new business opportunities
• Work with Field Sales reps to support major accounts
• 2 years+ experience in a sales or telesales capacity selling IT services with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
• Numerate including forecasting
• Results oriented, with a strong focus on execution; comfortable managing multiple work related activities
• Strong interpersonal skills, good written and oral communication skills.
• Passion for selling and an enthusiastic self-starter, high-energy and motivated individual with a “can do” attitude
• Experience in using Salesforce would be an advantage
- Degree level qualification preferred
- Fluency in English, written and oral
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.