Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
RecruiterJob ID R1902853 Date posted 03/06/2019
Recruiter, CloudHealth by VMware
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today
As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Develop strategies to source, attract, screen, recruit and select high quality candidates within hiring group(s).
- Develop candidate offer package recommendations and closing strategies in tandem with hiring management
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Perform candidate interviews, assessments, and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Drive the recruiting process from sourcing to candidate acceptance.
- Develop continuous sourcing strategies for assigned groups, including referral generation, position postings, direct sourcing/cold calling and networking to develop a continuous pool of candidates.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Work with recruitment coordinator(s) for candidate interview scheduling, offer letter generation, job postings, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Preferred Skills and Experience
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting and/or sales experience
- Experience using Workday as an ATS
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.