Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Channel/Partner Account Manager Cloud Health by VMwareJob ID R1812130 Date posted 02/08/2019
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for an experienced, multi-lingual (English, Portuguese, Spanish) Partner Manager to accelerate existing partner revenue via enablement, support and program delivery. Existing partners include, but are not limited to cloud managed service providers, GSIs and resellers in the LATAM and North American regions.
You have a demonstrated track record of winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with managed service partners. You’re experienced in public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) and you’re ready to take your career to the next level by joining a fast-growing cloud technology leader. You’ll be part of a dynamic channel sales team that will drive the next phase of tremendous growth for CloudHealth. The Channel Account Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Global Channel Sales.
- Meet or exceed goals/MBOs/quota by managing existing partners in a way that drives revenue growth for both CloudHealth and the partner
- Enable partners to develop and deliver a high-value cloud service practice with and through the CloudHealth platform
- Leverage the CloudHealth partner program in order to maximize scale via partners
- Manage sales pipeline for each partner and create alignment between partner and CloudHealth sales teams
- Work closely with Channel Marketing on creating and delivering programs, content and campaigns that will drive significant ROI
- Appropriately communicate with and leverage internal CloudHealth resources and team members to move the sales process forward
- Ensure accurate and complete forecasting as part of effectively communicating current status and relevant information to all relevant parties within CloudHealth
- Develop and maintain high level of fluency in CloudHealth Partner Platform functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in engaging manner to both technical and business audiences.
- Be able to deliver engaging partner centric presentations and trainings appropriate for both technical and business audiences
- Maintain knowledge of Cloud ITSM ecosystem, including integration partners, complimentary products, and potential competitors
- Work closely with Product teams on identifying potential platform improvements and new functionality
- 5+ years of experience in channel partner management and enablement at a technology company
- Experience or exposure to the public Cloud ecosystem; including, but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- Experience selling services and managed services
- The attitude of a self-starter, who is resourceful, adaptable, and creative, with a solid understanding of sales methodology
- Outstanding communication, relationship development and leadership skills.
- Strong prioritization skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.