Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
CloudHealth - Graduate Software Engineer
London, United KingdomApply Now
CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Service Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. We are searching for dedicated and versatile engineering graduate, who are passionate about working in a company whose culture is fanatical about innovation and fixated on delivering software products that solve our customers' most challenging business needs. As a Software Engineer graduate or junior, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on our products, platform, and tackle some of the most complex challenges in cloud computing.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment
- Contribute to relevant open source projects
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team
- Work in multi-functional Agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives
- Obsess over quality in the product you create, and the code you write
- Have a sense of humor (non-negotiable) and a strong motivation to advance your technical and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong conceptual knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study
Interest in one or more of the following areas:
- Distributed and parallel systems
- Information retrieval
- Large software systems
- Web application development
- Database management
- Cloud computing
- Cloud security
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.