Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Manager, Campaign MarketingJob ID R1811963 Date posted 12/11/2018
CloudHealth by VMware's global campaign marketing team is hiring a talented, passionate, ambitious Senior Manager of Campaign Marketing who understands mid-market, enterprise and global market segments. We are looking for a leader to design and execute integrated campaigns for our Multicloud Management solutions which will drive awareness and lead-generation for this fast-growing market.
We want a leader in this position with demonstrated expertise in demand generation, solution marketing, integrated campaign methodologies, and operationalization for measurement & optimization at each stage in the campaign process.
You will have the opportunity to lead and influence our business growth by becoming part of the global strategic team dedicated to improving CloudHealth's market presence.
Responsibilities and expertise include:
- You are a player-coach and deeply collaborative.
- Your mission is to drive more qualified leads, pipeline and revenue by marketing channel to exceed business targets.
- Running and implementing a campaign lifecycle process that can scale is a priority. This includes key tactics to drive marketing critical metrics.
- You have an analytical mind and the ability to analyze campaign impact for end-to-end results, that you share with business partners and upper management.
- Your ability to make decisions based on meaningful data is extremely important. This includes using existing/historical and new data to identify, test, and refine market segments, nurture tracks and campaigns.
- We need you to possess a deep understanding of the buyer journey and to ensure measurability across the campaign channels and process. Objective setting, analytical skills, and key marketing metric implementation are necessary.
- Balancing project scope, priorities and budget are essential, including; vendor work requests, workflow and deliverables and negotiation.
- You are experienced and successful in working and collaborating with sales, including sales development reps (SDRs), as well as inside (midmarket) and outside (enterprise) sales teams
- You are able to lead virtual teams that span internal, external and vendor team members.
- Travel: 25% of time; may include some international travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline is required.
- B2B, SaaS marketing background is necessary, preferably in cloud computing.
- 5+ years experience as a people manager.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a consistent track record of running successful integrated campaigns.
- Extraordinary communication skills are key to success in this role - able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams at all levels.
- Strong writing skills with an understanding of powerful story-telling and a creative eye for design.
- A firm understanding of modern sales and marketing technologies and tools (Google Analytics, ABM services, etc.). Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and CRMs (SalesForce).
- You are highly organized with excellent project management skills
- Effective time management, task prioritization, and high-quality work delivery, under pressure, within a dynamic organization is essential.
CloudHealth by VMware is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.