Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Sr. Channel Marketing Manager
Boston, MassachusettsApply Now
CloudHealth is looking for a results-oriented and experienced Channel Marketing Manager to help drive enablement and demand-generation programs with strategic business partners in North America. You will help plan and execute campaigns with a set of top Managed Service Provider (MSPs) partners to help the company meet growth targets for 2019 and beyond.Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop, manage and execute channel marketing programs with strategic Managed Service Provider (MSPs) partners.
- Implements service launches, demand generation campaigns and co-marketing activities in support of sales priorities.
- Leverages best practice enablement and marketing tactics to influence partners and their prospects.
- Manages quarterly channel marketing budget and related Campaign Development Funds.
- Builds strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage quarterly metrics for partner campaigns and resulting influence on sales pipeline.
- Manage consistent communications on plan, successes, challenges with key sales stakeholders. Become marketing partner with sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 15 years experience in channel, field or product marketing role
- Proven ability to plan and execute strategic campaigns with business partners.
- Customer focused.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships..
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.