More than 1,600 people choose to innovate and grow each day in our award-winning Palo Alto headquarters. Stretching across more than 100 acres of tree-shaded hills in Stanford Research Park, our “campus in a forest” is made up of three unique neighborhoods. Each is named after a prominent ecological feature of its location: Promontory, Hilltop, and Creekside. Numerous walking paths and trails let you explore more than 3,000 tree varieties, including a fruit orchard and palm oasis. Designed with your well-being in mind, our campus buildings feature natural daylight, operable windows, energy-efficient lighting and mechanisms, free healthy snacks and drinks, open and modern workspaces, and safe and healthy building materials. Our three on-site cafes, state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor grass sports fields, OASIS Tech Walk-up Bar Service, and commuting benefits (which include subsidized transit fares, shuttle services, electric vehicle charging stations, carpooling, vanpooling, and biking amenities) are just a few of the benefits that help make VMware Palo Alto a thriving workplace community.
- Staff Software Engineer 6875744 Palo Alto, California 01/17/2018
- Marketing Systems Developer 7307240 Palo Alto, California 02/22/2018
- Sr. MTS R&D – SDDC Manager 7587454 Palo Alto, California 03/23/2018
- Senior Member Technical Staff vSAN 7613345 Palo Alto, California 03/27/2018
- Staff Engineer - vCenter Server 7703692 Palo Alto, California 04/04/2018
VMware, Inc. World Headquarters
3401 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304