More than 1,600 people choose to innovate and grow each day in our award-winning Palo Alto headquarters. Stretching across more than 100 acres of tree-shaded hills in Stanford Research Park, our “campus in a forest” is made up of three unique neighborhoods. Each is named after a prominent ecological feature of its location: Promontory, Hilltop, and Creekside. Numerous walking paths and trails let you explore more than 3,000 tree varieties, including a fruit orchard and palm oasis. Designed with your well-being in mind, our campus buildings feature natural daylight, operable windows, energy-efficient lighting and mechanisms, free healthy snacks and drinks, open and modern workspaces, and safe and healthy building materials. Our three on-site cafes, state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor grass sports fields, OASIS Tech Walk-up Bar Service, and commuting benefits (which include subsidized transit fares, shuttle services, electric vehicle charging stations, carpooling, vanpooling, and biking amenities) are just a few of the benefits that help make VMware Palo Alto a thriving workplace community.
- Director of Research 3492011 Palo Alto, California 11/21/2016
- Business Development Manager, Healthcare System Integrator Programs 4926095 Palo Alto, California 06/19/2017
- Staff Engineer - Wavefront, Cloud Management 6551431 Palo Alto, California 12/21/2017
- New Grad – Product Development – Network Virtualization Engineer 7001446 Palo Alto, California 01/29/2018
- Senior Member Technical Staff - Distributed Systems, SDDC Manager 7032823 Palo Alto, California 01/31/2018
VMware, Inc. World Headquarters
3401 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304