Our campus in Ballincollig, a county just six kilometers west of Cork city, is made up of seven unique buildings. Situated across Barrack Square, a historic military barracks that was originally established in 1810, this location has been home to VMware since 2007. With 900 employees and native speakers of more than 20 different languages, our Cork campus is truly a multicultural community. Most importantly, everyone on our team is empowered to thrive. No matter which team – from Global Support Services and Finance to Sales, Procurement, and Human Resources – our people are working together to make innovative software that will leave ahead a better future.
- Technical Support Engineer, Level 2 with French 10240609 Cork, Ireland 12/13/2018
- Technical Support Engineer Level 2 10233956 Cork, Ireland 12/13/2018
- Regional Escalation Manager 10230083 Cork, Ireland 12/12/2018
- REW Workplace Manager Ireland 10202397 Cork, Ireland 12/11/2018
- New Grad – Tech Support - Technical Support Engineer Graduate with German 10202388 Cork, Ireland 12/11/2018
Behan House, Main St, Barrack Square, Ballincollig, Co. Cork, Ireland